The history of the Rynnhof can be traced back to the Middle Ages. In 1438 the indication of origin "an der Rynnen" appeared for the first time in a document. The property probably takes its name from an open water channel that once ran by. In 1479 the Prince-Bishop of Trento made the estate over as a fiefdom, with its wine-growing lands being mentioned even at that time. Winemaking therefore has a long tradition at the Rynnhof. At the Rynnhof we see to the development of our wine from the vine right to the bottle. Winegrowing is the centerpiece of our agriculture business. Since 2011 our vineyards have been cultivated according to the requirements of organic farming.
Via Schneckenthaler 13, 39040 Termeno
Tel. +39 0471 860293